Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Another Day

Today mom's zest for life was allot stronger than I have seen since we went to pick her up.  Even though the challenges of the medication continue to torment us, a great power of hope prevails.  The doctors office called to say they had a 14 day supply (free just need to pick it up) to get her started while we wait for the insurance to approve the treatment plan.  Another blessing we can be grateful for.  I find multiple blessings-daily.

It's good to see her laugh and joke.  Please be sure to comment on her blog, she looks every day to see who writes. So far, Aunt Margaret is the only one who has posted any comments....hint hint.. to the rest of you!!!!

Today's a good day, hopes for many more to come.

5 comments:

  1. There are some really nice people out there and it looks the doctors office has some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Bonnie,
    I keep trying to post and tell you how much I love you and that I am thinking about you. I am just not having much luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've figured it out!
    Glad to hear that you are in good spirits. I know it is not always easy when it seems you are always waiting for answers from the doctor or the insurance company ughh! But it does always make me feel better when I can find something to smile/laugh about every day. Usually I don't have to look very hard...As Morrills, we have been blessed with an optimistic attitude and a great sense of humor ;)

    I love you,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok Marj! I have also been posting...just to let you know, it was difficult to figure out how to post. That may be why the others aren't on yet. If anyone needs help, I can try to walk them through the process of adding comments. By the way, talked to Aunt Bonnie yesterday. It was great hearing from her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey bonnie. Read that you were doing good today. Glad to hear that. I seen that lovely pic
    of your angelic profile. Wow!!! I saved that baby. Just out of curiousity, when did you become
    a movie star? I couldn't get to look that good in a hundred years. Remember the home movies
    we did in Paddock Lake? I remember you saying, well, this is what we'll look like by the time
    we're in our 60's. Never forgot that. I enjoyed you company all the while you were with us.
    I do sincerly hope that there are many more days ahead that will be enjoyed by all, just as
    long as you are here with us. Fred and I keep plugging along day after day. We are looking
    forward to the spring when we can get back on the road and go to the flea markets. Just to
    let you know too, that Jeff is getting married sometime this summer. Her name is Sarah. We
    hope to meet her soon. We talk on the phone and on facebook. Now, I do hope that you will
    keep me posted on things. I need MOR IN PUT. cause Johnny 5 alive wants to know.
    Love ya cook

    ReplyDelete