Monday, December 27, 2010

The anticipation builds

As the day comes to an end, I can't help but wonder what tomorrow will bring.  Mom will see the oncologist for the first time, which will determine were we go from here.  I know none of use can change the outcome, but the unknown...the wondering...and the hopes of what he may have to say, may cause a sleepless night.

I guess this is were the faith in our Heavenly Father comes into play in a bigger than life way.  The love of our family and friends and the support of all those involved sure makes it a better situation, if that is possible.

No doubt, the challenges we face will be difficult at times, but together we can do anything!

I am just so grateful to know the Gospel and to have such an awesome influences in my life.   I can't imagine trying to attempt it without God and his most wonderful Son, Jesus Christ  and the power of the Holy Spirit!

Tomorrow is truly going to be,....another day!

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow is here, my stomach is in knots. My toughts and prayers are with everyone.

    I love you all.

    ReplyDelete