Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday the 4th

Mom is spending most of the time sleeping. Eating and drinking are not high on her priority list.
I wish I could wave a magic wand and make her all better. Wish full thinking. I guess I just don't like having my mom sick.

I feel very blessed to have the privilege to care for her when she needs help the most.  I have enjoyed hearing the same old stories about her child hood and her child hood. For obvious reasons they have allot more meaning now. I am so grateful that I have this time to spend with her now.  I am do very thankful Roger and & I were able to bring her down when we did. She gets to be with those who love her.

It is very hard to watch her body fail her so.  Never easy to accept the inevitable.  Why is it that we all live day after day, and forget to recognize the importance of what we do and who we affect each day.

If only we would all treat each day as if it were our last! If only we would each treat each other as though it may be the last time we see each other!  If only we would treat each other the way God intended us to treat our fellow man!

The world would then be perfect!!

Thanks for letting me vent.......Luv to all and remember to tell the ones you love, you love em!!!

1 comment:

  1. Marj I did not have ma's email so I sent a letter to her through your email. Hope you don't mind. I am sending a big HUG to ma from me and Mike. Love ya ma.

    ReplyDelete