Sunday, February 6, 2011

Go Packers!!!!

Well, I cheered for the Steelers to day just to keep Ron and Steve fired up.  It worked! Ron was late getting home, so I DVR'd it for him, and we didn't skip through he commercials, since we all know the commercials are the best part. So just as the clock rolled down to 2:07 minutes left,....wait for it.... yep you got it. Stopped recording and went to GLEE. Not a good thing for Mr. Ron.  He is just not the musical type. More the watch em kill some'thin on the hunting channel!

It is a good thing the Packers won, cuz if the Steelers had won, I think he might have gone postal!

He did get to see a few more of the last second high lights on the NFL daily show or what ever it  is called so all is well.

It was a good game.  I had to stay a closet cheese head until the end.  Really, how much fun would it have been to have all three of us cheering on the Packers with absolutely no opposition????

Roger, Shellie and Clayton left about noonish I think.  Roger and Clayton have a standing Super Bowl Party date tradition that started when Clayton was in kindergarten or first grade.  What a great tradition.  I know Roger is still a huge Packer fan, so I'm beating there was allot of cerebrating going on!

Since there is not much going on at work this week, I plan to stay home with MOM tomorrow rather than make the trek into Fort Worth.

Saturday was a wonderfully warm day, compared to the freezing temps we have endured the past week.  I saw posts on facebook that Texas must be either schizophrenic or bipolar-literally!! haha

Hope everyone enjoyed there Super Bowl Sunday festivities, and that 'your' team won.

Luv to all, and don't forget to tell the ones you luv, that you luv 'em!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear ma had family around and was able to visit for short times. Sending my love

    ReplyDelete