Friday, February 11, 2011

Today is Friday

I wish I had better news for everyone, including me! Mom slipped into a peaceful sleep last night and has rested comfortably since.  She appears to be free of pain and comfortable. The things I continue to pray for.  It is not easy watching her slip further and further away, but I am finding comfort in faith and the love of Christ, and know she will soon be with friends and family she has missed and longed for.  In the comfort of the arms of Heavenly Father now, and her fight  is slowly coming to an end.

What great strength there is is knowing, that although we may suffer challenges in our lives for our short time while we are here on this earth, we reap great rewards for our eternity.  No matter the trial or tribulation in my life, I am always able to find solace in the truth of Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father.  I almost cannot fathom that Christ came to this earth, for the pure purpose of the love of man and to insure their immortality.  How undeserving I am of that love and promise. Yet, the promise of that love is all a person needs to get them through the toughest of times, we need only to embrace it. The greatest proof of a Fathers love. Just as we, as parents, do our best to protect our children and do our best to protect them from themselves.

Luv to all for a blessed day, and don't forget to tell the ones you love, you love the.

No comments:

Post a Comment