Saturday, February 5, 2011

Super Bowl Saterday

Yep, it has been a super day.  So nice when family is around.  Roger, Shellie and Clayton arrived early this afternoon. As did my redheads! Cooper and Jessie too.  SO we have the Hotel Dahle in the living room.  It is amazing how many beds fit in my living room! haha

Ron can home this evening, not feeling very well.

I have a house full of Packer fans, so guess I will have to  bet on the Steelers, just to add a bit of interest to the game. (But since I am from Wisconsin, guess I secretly am hoping for the Packers-Just don't tell anyone pleaze!!)


Now that the blizzard/ice storm has come and gone, all the crazies were out at Walmart.  You know it is busy when they have traffic patrol in the store directing carts.

Mom has rested most of the day.  She is sleeping more and more, and eating less and less.  Breakfast was, tomato soup and ice cream.  But if she will eat, I will cook whatever she wants. She has enjoyed having Roger, his family and the girls here and visited for a while between naps.

Luv to all, and hope your 'team' wins tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment