Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday February 8

Once again, we are bracing for COOOOLD weather.  7 degrees tomorrow night! Wa hoo! Not!!! I am ready for summer.  Spring planting usually starts about mid March.  I bet the green houses are suffering this year.  I will stay toasty warm in the house. Cuz I will stay In the House!

My poor lab is so fat and even she gets to be in the house. She is due any day, and looks like she might have about 20 pups! Guess all pregnant females feel that way.

Mom is slowly slipping away from us. She is comfortable and free of pain, which is the goal I set and am currently accomplishing.  We have many conversations, which change rapidly from one subject to the next, but she appears to be happy and not stressing so that gives me comfort.

I find myself seeking Heavenly Fathers comfort more and more.  Guess I actually take time to  pray more rather than pray when I have time!!!! Is it not sad that it takes lessons in our life's to allow things to affect us to make better choices? We need to learn forward, not back words.....
Please continue the prayers for peace and comfort for mom, they are working.

Luv to all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marj and Ma. Just stopping in and sending my love. I know I have sent it on Marj's facebook, Ma's facebook and here. I don't think you can send too much love to two wonderful Ladies and Special Ladies at that. Love ya Ma and Marj

    ReplyDelete