Friday, January 14, 2011

Another stumbling block!

Well, the insurance has approved her chemo treatment! This is a good thing.  But, the not so good thing is.......wait for it.....Co-Payment is...again....wait for it.........$987 per month.  Yep, pocket change right??  SO let's listen to their reason for not allowing her to receive her medication at 100% coverage,.......her house hold income is too high! WHAT??? REALLY???? SO let's do the math, shall we?  Chemo meds $987, plus house payment plus utilities.....oh wait, just ran out of money!!

So, now I am working on finding  some additional grants or angle networks.  In the mean time we wait, and time begins to work against us.  Along with the fact that it is the weekend now, and I have to wait until Monday.  Do these people not realize, patience is not my best asset??

If you are noting a bit of frustration, you are correct. A plus for you.  Guess this is one of those test we receive from time to time on faith.  I do have faith, but like it to work faster, ya know on my schedule not Heavenly Fathers schedule.  I must learn, some day, this lesson.  Yes I am working on it.  Admitting you have a problem is the first step right????

I think I will go take a hot shower and head to bed.  Maybe a good nights sleep will make for a better morning!

Luv to all

No comments:

Post a Comment