Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's already Wednesday and still a good week!

We had an early start this morning, as mom had fasting labs at 8am.  No food or meds after 10pm last night.  I was concerned for her as she went all night and had to wait until after the vampires sucked her dry, before she could have her pain meds, and breakfast.  I packed her a mini breakfast, which she had no problem devouring. I was so grateful, she tolerated it with what seemed to be major ease. However, when she got home, she was more than ready for a well deserved nap.

Today we received even more great news.  Mom's copay is officially covered and the pharmacy should have her meds in the morning! Yea!

We had a busy day, as a Hospital bed and wheel chair made there way  to my house today.  This should help with making mom more comfortable.  The bed allows her to have her chest and head elevated, making it easier for her to breath and sleep. The side rail allows her to move around and adjust herself more readily.

The chair will assist us in our travels. The oxygen tank just does not trail very easily behind the wheel chair.  This will mean I only need 5 hands instead of 6 when on the move! ha ha

This did mean a regroup and a well needed clean up in the office.  Finally got the computers plugged back in and this for the most part organized for now.  Just needed a bit more floor space, so mission accomplished!

Well, I had better get some work caught up. 

Wishing my beautiful red heads a very happy birthday! Can't believe they are 23!  I can't tell you how very proud I am of what wonderful young women they are. They have it all, beauty and smarts!-

Luv to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment