Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday

Her meds are here! I am on my way into pick ethem up! Whoot WhoooT!

Also, in the midst of all the focus on mom, we have failed to give our attention toward her baby sister, Aunt Linda!  Aunt Linda who lives in Kenosha Wisconsin is recovering from a myocardial infarction. She was literally in and out of the hospital in days, but is still recovering the aftermath.  We are so very excited that she too will  be accompanying hr 3 brothers on their trec across state to come and visit their older sister!  I cannot tell you how much she is looking forward to having, as they were known as "the 28th street gang" all together again.

So onward I go in making preparations for their arrival. I haven't seen the maid in a while, and darn, were is that magic wand.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment