Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The day following Monday was just as magical!

With the endless trail of paperwork submitted to the drug company and countless prayers, we were blessed with the news, that regardless of the decision Pfizer makes, Mom will have her Chemo treatment. Hopefully she will receive the grant through Pfizer, who will send the medication directly to her.  But on the off chance they deny her, the Bowie Hospice will cover the cost of her co-pay! This is truly a blessing and one of the biggest stress reducers we have received! Better than any drug!!

I knew Hospice were angels, but did not realize just how big their wings really are!

I'll update more later, but for now this is me doing my happy dance!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ma that is fantastic. I will continue to pray for you and you are in my thoughts everyday. Love ya ma, Leola & Mike, Carl, Juan and his family.

    ReplyDelete