Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jan 12 2011

Well, I am hoping it will start warming up tomorrow.  At least that is what the weather man says! Which really doesn't mean much when you think about it!  I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, just because I am really wanting warmer weather. Dreaming of the 60+ for Saturday.

The kids are heading back to reality, and should be driving in Louisiana about now.  Looking forward to seeing them tomorrow.  Wishing them safe travels. Most 'Grandparents' who get their grandkids during the time their kids are on vacation usually consists of children. ME,  I am babysitting Tressa's lab Cooper, Christine's designer dog Jesse (cuz I am not allowed to call her a mutt) and her 'PET' tarantula, Hector, and Hector's food supply, a container of crickets. (The crickets are very noisy!!) But it has been entertaining.

Once again, Mom is in the lead in the ongoing Cribbage tournament. That put a smirk (did I say that out loud?) I ment smile on her face, but she did it gracefully.

Tomorrow makes 1 month since mom was told the news that has changed her life.  We again see the oncologist, to see how effective the treatment has been. Again, fingers and toes crossed, and lots of prayers aimed upstairs!

Here is hopes for a better tomorrow!

Luv to all

1 comment:

  1. You are a much better person than I am. I would have drawn the line at the tarantula. I can't even handle the dogs.

    P.S. My prayers are with all of you

    ReplyDelete