Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3rd

It would seem that mom is gaining some of her strength back.  But don't get between her and her Internet!  It's like gett'n between a woman and her chocolate!  Technology is great, until ya can't get it to work.

I worked in Fort Worth today, so Mom and Steve again had to fend for themselves, but managed very well.
Thank goodness for left overs.  Dang, I just realized I have to cook tomorrow! haha

Tomorrow is a work from home day, and I have allot to catch up on.  I am just grateful I am able to work from home, and that my hours are not exactly "set" so I can work around the schedules that need to be met. Sound confusing I know, but it works.

It was 57 today, and I am so glad we have warmer weather.  Ron has always said about the north (remember we lived there for 45 plus years!!) When you live in the north, you are either brave or stupid.  When you work outside day after day, in the 40 below winters, and you don't know better, you are defiantly brave. BUTT, once you move to a place with warmer winters, and you choose   to live int he coooold north with 40 below winters, you are just stupid! ha ha hahaha  (with that being said......were do you fit in! Just kidding...)

We were able to get the rest of girls stuff moved yesterday, with the muscles from Brandon -Ron-Ryan & Thain & Tanny.  So glad that is over.  The best part was getting lots of hugs and "I luv you gramma" from my grandsons.  I so needed a monster men fix so bad! Best medicine ever!!!

I made Mom a root beer float today.  I never knew they have "no sugar" ice cream and the diet root beer--- (I got to be cool!!!!-Love it when I find fun stuff for her to eat-meals tend to be a bit boring)

Well this girl is gonna head to bed. 5am came really early this morning. I am ready to check my eyelids for holes, it may take up to 12 hours to insure no leaks!  Luv to all-thanks for the prayers!! They are working.

No comments:

Post a Comment