Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bill and Pat Cundiff Visit today

Today we were blessed with a visit from their friends Pat & Bill Cundiff.  They have family in Weatherford, which is about and hour and a half from here.  They had just move here last fall from Oregon. What a small world.  Bill and Pat were able to enjoy some of our wonderful warm Texas weather.  They will be going back home to Sidney, to a toasty high of -4........ I SOOO don't miss Montana winters.

And I was complaining it is going to be in the 20's mid week.  But at least it will warm up here before summer!!! heheheheheheh yes that is me snickering.

It was so great of the Cundiffs' to  surprise mom and Steve. I truly hope they have an uneventful trip home, with no weather delays!!!! It was great to see you.

Mom has rested rather well. I think she is appreciating the quiet of the country, more so today!
Over all, it has been a quiet day spent, resting with the company of old friends.

Her appetite is poor, but she is eating and I am proud to say, my coking is much better than the hospital. Mom told me so, so it must be true!!!

Getting her to drink more fluids, is not any easy task.  I'm a think'n she is tired of hearing me prod her to try a little bit more!!! But if being her ornery daughter means her feeling better, I am up to the challenge!!!

Well lets hope tomorrow will be just a boring!!!!

Luv to all

No comments:

Post a Comment